We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 (ROI) and Data Protection Act, 1998 (NI), hereafter referred to as the “Acts”, the data controller is Walker Recycling Services (we/us/our). We are registered in Ireland under company number and have our registered office at Walker Recycling Limited, Clonkeen, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. Please contact us for details of the nominated Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Information We may Collect from You
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- To help us recognize you when you return to the website and personalize your visit;
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
- You warrant that all information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date.